Kimball Spinet Player

PAT A RALPH KENNETH.GERLER@prodigy.net
Wed, 3 May 2000 16:21:47 -0500

I looked at this Kimball player today. 1.) the people are moving to =
Alva, FL May 8th. 2.) the spool box has a problem (the motor runs the =
the gear assembly doesn't move) and needs repair.  3.) I have a call =
into "Dancing Fingers" 631-242-0963 for parts or ?

I advised the customer I would try to find a technician where they are =
moving and give them their name and who ever responds to me I will in =
turn give them your name.

Thanks in advance :-)
Ken Gerler