Age Stats

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Thu, 04 May 2000 20:06:14 +0100

>The "Youngest Award" goes to Kristinn Leifsson who is 21
>  and has been tuning for three years already!

Thank you Diane,

There comes a time in every man´s life when he is born...?

I owe this award to my parents without whom all this would not have been
possible.  All these years they just... held back... so that I would have a
chance of being the youngest person on the List.
What a truly wondrous thing it is, to be able to look one´s colleagues in
the ... text ... and realize one´s frontieresque stature agewise.  Thanks
to all the people who supported me through my "hell week" back there in the
blizzard, thanks to everyone who has shown interest in Icelandic names, and
last but not least, my heartfelt regards to the individuals who put up with
this crap.

clapclapclap...

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland