WARNING, READ NOW *

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:28:32 -0400 (EDT)

Yep, this must be a real one! I heard an interview today on Moody Radio
from Chicago with the president of Christian Computing Magazine. He said
it was hitting people all over the world today (Thursday May 4) and was
disabling their computers. It goes into your e-mail mailing list and
sends itself to all of them. So DON'T OPEN THE ATTACHMENT, even if it
looks like it is a "love" note from a good friend! Delete it now!

Send e-mail to: WallyTS@iname.com or
p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>