[Fwd: Re: Re: no room at the Inn]

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 05 May 2000 14:36:00 -0700

Pat  I'm not sure I can define an intern.  Hell, I can't even define
"is". It would help if I knew whether you were applying for the job or
are interested in your own intern.  In any case, I assume they come in
both male and female persuasians, don't get paid and do it for the
experience and status.  Bill (where's my intern) Clinton can give you
the current job description.  Don't worry about the cigar, I don't even
smoke.  You're welcome to send a resume and remember (no experience
preferred).
I'm not sure I know what interns do either, but I guess they do what
they gotta do.
I await your response.

Carl Meyer assoc
Santa Clara, Ca.