Routine Maintenance

Wallace Scherer p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Fri, 5 May 2000 23:50:18 -0400 (EDT)

Some of the things I sometimes do without charging extra:

On uprights:
General vacuuming of easily accessible areas (new customers)
Also, check under keys for dirt build up (extra charge if cleaning done)
Minor pedal adjustments
Wipe off keys if dirty, and teach new customer how to clean them
Tighten bench bolts if a bench is a bit wobbly
Very minor regulation

Always explain what you did and show it on the bill with "N/C" beside it!

Wally Scherer

Send e-mail to: WallyTS@iname.com or
p003520b@pb.seflin.org
Web page: <http://www.geocities.com/vienna/2411>