[Fwd: Re: Re: no room at the Inn]

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 6 May 2000 10:14:24 -0700

Hey Carl,

You know what would really get those RPTs is to take the test and pass it
and then retain your Associate membership.  Boy, would that would really
poke fun at them...

David I.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of carl meyer
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2000 7:15 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: no room at the Inn]

Patricia:  I was being totally facetious about the intern thing.  I
don't plan to take the rpt test.  I'm happy being an associate.  It's
like not being a republican or democrat. That way, I can be an equal
oportunity offender.  I can throw rocks at all of them.  I count RPT's
and associates among my friends.  A few RPT's who are arrogant,
condecending, and just plain rude are fair game in my book. I enjoy
tweaking them.  What I think of myself is more important than what they
think of me.  It has taken me many years to win the grugingly respect of
these ones.  Why would I want to be one of them?  I commend you for
wanting to take the test.  I hope you do well.  If my comments have
offended you, please accept my apology.
I sometimes make fun of education since I haven't had much oportunities
aong those lines. Doesn't mean I don't respect educated people.  Yet,
one of my favorite comments is "If you don't have any common sense, you
ought to go to college".  You see, I can't resist being irreverant,
ever.

Regards
Carl