Repeat Business

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sat, 6 May 2000 23:12:17 -0400

To the self-employed tuner-techs,

How do you seek repeat business from your clients?

By phone?
By Mail?
By Email?
By booking a future appointment at the time you do service?
None of the above?

Perhaps someone can keep track of this as was done on the "age" thing.

Personally, I mail a reminder in the form of a quarterly newsletter. The frequency of mailing depends on prior service history.... not less than four months or more than a year from my last visit.

Immediate results from this is about ten per cent.  I've have less success with phoning, probably because a snap decision on their part is usually a negative one.

Any contributions to this "survey"?

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, ON  Canada