Email & websites

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sun, 7 May 2000 15:15:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/7/00 12:06:39 PM Central Daylight Time,
btnaudio@flash.net writes:

<< Does anyone go after clients email addresses & if so does an email
 newsletter seem to work better than phonecalls or snail mail? >>

On my reminder cards I give the customer the option of scheduling an
appointment with e-mail. I also have a web site. On the average, I get about
2 appointments per month from this. For now it doesn't seem to be catching
on. Maybe in a couple of years, when more people have e-mail, setting up
appointments with e-mail will become more popular.

Willem