Convention Calendar

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Sun, 07 May 2000 07:42:34 -0700

Wow, that's really cool.  If we coupled a planning program with it, each
attendee could list the classes he/she wanted to attend and let the program
figure out a couple of possible schedules, kinda like the programs that plan
itineraries.  Could save thousands of manhours.

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA