[Fwd: Re: Re: no room at the Inn]

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 08 May 2000 12:49:51 -0400

Bait and swish.

Ok, intern, a student or advanced practioner studying under
supervision.
Ok, Intern, someone interned or confined esp. during wartime.

Sometimes spelled interne.

Well, shucks I have been an intern all my life, trying to learn
(hopeless cause) or being confined (mostly because of advancing
senility) within my own mind.  Ye Gads, what an ugly thought _that_
is.

Ok, I'll be an intern if she will.

		Newton