tool kit

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 10 May 2000 11:08:38 -0700

List,

Awhile back tool kits were discussed and the Duluth Trading Co. website
www.duluthtrading.com was  mentioned.  I went to the site and ordered the
"Gatemouth Jr." bag which was $24.95 + shipping.  I received it today and it
is perfect for me.  Inside it has 15 small slots for misc. tools and a large
pocket at either end of the inside.  My SAT II lays on the bottom in a
leather wrap for protection.  I have a few long items such as my screw
starter, protek luber & Hart voicing tool that lie on the bottom also.  The
rest are neatly organized and available when I open the bag.  The tool kit
has three pockets on the outside.  I have my hammer in one, rubber mutes in
another, paint brush (for cleaning), multi-blade mini screwdriver in
another, Spurlock soundboard cleaners (short ones) in another and a pocket
for my cell phone (which use to stay in the car)
I LOVE IT.  It ways a little less than 10 lbs.  One drawback (for me)...it
has no shoulder strap.

David I.