flying horse facade

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:15:56 -0500

>The Pegasus is a Grand, not an upright. You can see it at Schimmel's website
>and mine (shameless plug)
>http://home.global.co.za/~piano/contact.htm
>

>Brian Lawson

OK, fine, the "name on request" Schimmel vertical with the equally
repellant, organically globular "Pegasiod" exterior then. Yes, they do seem
to exist, and no, they don't seem to me to be all that grand (or accessible
internally) from the photo. In all fairness, they may sound terrific, but I
still think they look dorky. So I'm still curious. How would one get into
these things?

Ron N