Looks

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 10 May 2000 16:41:52 PDT

7'2", 427 lbs, severe acne, hunch back and hairy all over, except face. Yup,
I'm a lady killer! Oh, and I can't use deodorant, I have allergies. I have
rotting gums and about 6 real teeth left...too much candy I guess. well,
gotta go, I'm late for another all night party at Hef's mansion! Bye!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG