reconstruir del piano en Mexico

PianoGuru@AOL.COM PianoGuru@AOL.COM
Thu, 11 May 2000 12:03:10 EDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 7:38:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
draine@mediaone.net writes:

<< The name is Sama Piano. Just under $4K for "the works". Pinblock, board
 shimmed, shanks & hammers, case refinished. That's from a flyer I got 2
 weeks ago, and their website. >>
I believe this is a company formed from a partnership between a former
manager of the Baldwin plant in Juarez, and another former manager of the
Baldwin plant in Conway Arkansas.  One is an outstanding production manager
and the other is from a very strong technical background.  I have the highest
regard for their abilities to do fine piano rebuilding.  I have not seen any
of their work from the rebuilding company, but I would be very surprised if
it did not live up to the high standards they maintained in their various
areas of responsibility at Baldwin.

Frank Emerson