A Career Question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 18:39:04 -0400

This is as good a time as any to remind the self-employed to think about what they will live on when the retirement years arrive.  If I could start over, I would start stashing money in an IRA when I was 25 or 30 years
old.  As it is, I think we'll be alright, but a very sizable portion of our income goes into that SEP-IRA.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger