Heat for the piano

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Fri, 12 May 2000 08:23:15 -0600

Hi John,

It is in a church where they turn down the heat during the week -- to 50
degrees. The DC unit was not able to stablize the pitch under those
temperature extremes. After I added the "heater" stability returned to what
I expect from a dc equipped piano.

At 11:57 PM 5/11/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Don,
>
>I don't get it either !!!   I always thought you had a dryness problem
with your winters out there..... and you're using "light bulbs"?  What are
you growing in the bottom of those church pianos anyway?  Or are you just
trying to shine "light" on a job well done?

>John Lillico, RPT
>Oakville, ON  Canada
>
>>Hi Terry,
>>
>>You miss understood. The piano has a full DC system...AND a separate
>>thermostically controlled heating system. The 2 are totally independant of
>>one another.

Regards,
drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/