annoying posts - new solutions

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 13 May 2000 11:28:11 EDT

Please, no more pictures. Direct the reader to a website for that.  Please,
no more one liners with smiley faces.  Please no more "PSO" responses to
someone's question about what to do.  They are *all* "PSO"s, we already know
that.  I'd rather read one "how to..." post than ten "forget it, it's a PSO
post".  Please don't ask what to do about a "PSO" because it shows that you
don't want to do it anyway.  It gets really annoying to see "PSO" so many
times doessn't it?  Please no long detailed accounts of "how bad it was", a
general description would suffice.  Let's talk about how to do good work, not
how bad someone else's is.

Let's discuss the pianos we service and how to tune and service them.  To me,
that's what "Pianotech" implies.  Those who wanted a chat room created one,
so please use it for that kind of outlet.  Frankly, I haven't responded to
much lately not so much that I have been too busy, but because even though
there have been dozens of daily posts, there has been very little of
interest.  Most days I just go to the top of the list, scroll down to the
bottom, press Shift & Delete and flush the whole thing.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin