Recent widow looking at piano business

Larry J Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Sun, 14 May 2000 00:48:53 -0700

Veda,
So sorry for your sudden loss.  I see an opportunity to keep running the
business end of the business as you have been doing, and hiring a good
technician to do the service calls for you.  As you desire you could
learn to tune yourself, it takes time and practice.  Hiring a technician
to work for you would allow you time to develop your skills, while still
maintaining and serving your clients.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoenix

Larry Messerly, RPT