NINGBO ORIENTAL

Barrie Heaton Piano@forte.airtime.co.uk
Mon, 15 May 2000 19:19:00 +0100

In article <000801bfbdda$22be99e0$71323ed4@pametnjakovic>, Zoran Grujic
<zorang@mgnet.co.yu> writes
>           Hi List,
>
>           does anybody knows link to NINGBO ORIENTAL piano parts
>    company.There was a link on UK piano pages ,but it has
>    disappeared.
>           Are there any experiences about quality of their piano parts?
>           Regards,
>
>                                         Zoran Grujic

I have emailed them faxed them but no reply,  I do know they as still
trading an ex-employee email me to asked why we took the web site down,
I asked if they were still trading and he said yes. He also said he
would contact them and get them to email me that was 3 days ago

Quality: let us say they are getting there,  like the pianos

Barrie,

--
Barrie Heaton               Ý The U.K. Piano Page:
http://www.a440.co.uk       Ý http://www.uk-piano.org/