pianotech-digest V2000 #451

Dan Hallett Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Mon, 15 May 2000 15:32:40 -0400

I've had tri-focals for years and to date have had little trouble adjusting
to them - except - for playing the piano. Then they make me sit like a
praying mantis.

I had glasses made for playing the piano only - I had to measure how far I
sat from the music and they were built for that specific focal length. I've
also found they're ideal for working at the computer.

Sometimes, though, since I'm near-sighted, I take off my glasses for close
work.

Dan Hallett