Bassplaying and tuning

Mon, 15 May 2000 23:18:46 +0200

Interesting posting Ola.. I am not quite sure of what you mean in a few
places with regard to stretch.. but I will re-read a few times and see if I
can get your drift.

Sounds to me tho that you might end up leaning towards some non ET type of
tuning...grin.. at least for a while. And of course you are right in saying
that ET is when all notes are equally out of tune. Not the usual way of
expressing it, but true enough regardless.

I wouldnt worry about spelling, or grammar...grin. you write pretty good
english for a Sweed living in Norway.. (Sorry.. couldnt help myself...grin)
And if anyone was to get pissed about your post... well you know what they
say... its better to be p***** off then P***** on.

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.