Eyesight

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 15 May 2000 21:16:43 EDT

Good advise. I now wear bifocals and the computer screen tends to make my
eyes go batty. I did upgrade to a 19" monitor which helps. Tilting the
monitor lower will help me focus on the close up lens.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR

In a message dated 05/14/2000 10:21:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,