advertising on your vehicle

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 07:29:13 -0400

Terry,

The only advertising I've ever used on my vehicle (Olds sedan) has been magnetic
signs.  A pair cost me about $70, I think.  In my opinion they look nice while
giving me the flexibility of removing them for weekends, since this is also our
family car.

So I've never used peel and stick letters.  Wouldn't they look tacky?  If so,
that will give the wrong message even if they do a good job of identifying you.
If I had a vehicle devoted strictly to piano service, I would take it to a
business that does vehicle lettering and have it done right.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger