advertising on your vehicle

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 06:22:31 -0700

I use magnetic signs that can be removed on my new vehicle (1985 Toyota
with 235K miles).  I don't want to always be recognized as a piano
technician.  I get one or two jobs a year from the sign.  What I also
like about them is that when I am sitting in front of a house waiting,
the neighbors know why I am there.

My older car (1990 Mitsubishi with 320K miles), has the same message
professionally painted on the car.  This is the one I loan to my son when
he is on vacation from college.  Gives me sense of security that he will
not do anything "stupid" when it is so easy to contact me.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoenix