advertising on your vehicle

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 11:39:49 -0700

A tooner in our area drove his vehicle (with ads) to a neighboring town
to buy his wife a gift.  He got a ticket for doing business in that town
without a business licence.  He fought it and won but who wants to
confront cities that look for ways to raise money, especially if you
have to hire a mouthpiece?

Carl Meyer
Santa Clara, Ca.