How do I open this piano???

carl meyer cmpiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 17 May 2000 18:41:55 -0700

Hey David, I tuned one of those awhile back.  Couldn't get the top off.
The lady called her mother who had given her the piano and she said that
at both ends of the rear of the piano two rubber butttons under which a
couple of screws were located, removing these screws allowed the lid to
be slid forward or backwards, I don't remember which, and eureka the lid
was off.  I know how you feel, I was embarassed too.

Carl Meyer
Santa Clara, Ca.