Thine own piano

Thu, 18 May 2000 06:34:18 -0500

At 10:29 05/18/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Donīt take your work home!
>I never tune my piano! ;)
>Do you guys? ....uh and ladies?
>Kristinn

Every 4 or 5 years, whether it needs it or not. ;-}

I'd be my own worst customer - I have not just stacks, but stacks of BOXES
of music, two mandolins, a trumpet and a clarinet on top.  (Don't blame me
- they were my late father's things, and I haven't yet done an inventory.)

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
If at first you don't succeed, look in the trash for the instructions

***If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",
.