45 min tunings

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Thu, 18 May 2000 07:21:29 -0500

Terry,

<<I believe the point should NOT be "how fast can i tune this piano". but
rather, "how WELL can I tune it in a reasonable amount of time. To
paraphrase what they say in theatre, "the PIANO'S the thing". I like to
treat each piano as if it were my own, and i would not do a rush job, but
rather work at a comfortable pace that will insure a solid, stable tuning.>>

I think this is true, but if it is possible to do the same level of work in
half the time, then that means mo money (and mo free time).  :-)

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS