Thanks for the responses

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 May 2000 13:03:25 EDT

List:
Thanks to all who re sponded to my query regarding use of CA glue on ivory
keytops and on the Polish Piano question.

Enough differences have emerged that I am really not certain whether CA
should be used on ivories.  I like the idea of mixing yellow glue with CA.
I've heard about that  before but had never tried it.  I will next time it
comes up.
My experience with CA has been excellent-though now I will be a bit more
apprehensive about using it "straight up" on ivories.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio