Psychology

Thu, 18 May 2000 21:06:47 +0200

Grin... but Kristinn... this is the oldest trick in the book... I wouldnt
feel bad unless you begin to use such tricks to earn money you probably
shouldnt be earning, if you get my meaning. As long as you are giving the
customer their money's worth, plus a bit perhaps... then use whatever
tricks you know to help you along the way. Just stay honest and you will be
fine..

my take anyways..

--
Richard Brekne