Kent State tech position

Mark Story mark.story@mail.ewu.edu
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:22:30 -0700

I concur fully. Nearly as bad, there is another state university here in
Washington that has the position at 49%. Why? Because here, by law, any
position at 50% or greater has to pay benefits - health, retirement and
other insurance, etc. It's insulting to me that, first the State agency is
being a poor example of employer citizenship, and second that any
self-respecting tech. would perpetuate this.

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington