Kent State tech position

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 20 May 2000 10:28:21 -0700

I think may be good job for me if I dont half to werk two hard but Im a good
tunner cuz I now cuz I tunned my gitar and done a good job.  I think the pay is
prety good cuz rite now Im ownly making 6 dollers a our at McDonalds part time
and no benifits.  I now som of you have mor xperiense but may be its not enough
money for you and I mite be the best one for the job.

Cant tell you my name cuz if the rong foks is reading they mite figer out were I
am an take back my car but thanks enyway.

By