appraisal techniques

Ward & Probst wardprobst@cst.net
Sat, 20 May 2000 18:35:59 -0500

Can't help you on the one today but Ward Guthrie is teaching an appraisal
class in Arlington at the TEAM2000 Institute. It is called "How Much is This
Thing Worth?". It is 1.5 hours long and will be offered fourth period Friday
July 7, and second period Sunday, July 9. Reviews indicate that this is one
of the best classes on this subject ever offered at the Annual PTG
Convention. My personal survey indicates that technicians who attend the
Annual consistently rank in the top tier both technically and financially.

Best,
Dale
Dale Probst, RPT
Institute Director, TEAM2000
PTG Annual Convention
Arlington, VA--July 5-9,2000
email: wardprobst@cst.net
(940)691-3682 voice
(940) 691-6843 fax
TEAM2000 website: http://www.equaltemperament.com/PTG/

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Charly Tuner
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 10:33 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: appraisal techniques

Hi all,

I have two tunings for tomorrow (Sat) and the 2nd one will include an
"appraisal" of a Kawai console. I have not seen it yet, but  being a newbie,
I would really much appreciate any tips/advice on appraisal dos & don'ts,
and any help i can get in this area. They are selling their home and that is
why they'd like an appraisal so they have a better idea of what to ask for
it. Thanks!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG