Practice Keyboard

Ra Byn James Taylor btnaudio@flash.net
Sun, 21 May 2000 03:41:02 -0500

If the person is willing to adjust ( all babies force you to adjust) the =
Roland RD-600 has pretty good action compared to most other weighted =
action midi keyboards. I worked with two RD-500's a few years ago on a =
nithly basis. They had a fuction where you could set the velocity which =
in essence, allow the player to set how soft the action responded.

I"d encourage the person you're talking about to try playing after the =
baby goes to sleep & see if it's an issue. Better yet, why not play when =
the kid gets tires & put it too sleep with the piano. I play guitar or =
piano or even the drums in the other room & my child sleeps fine. If she =
wakes up easily, she wasn't going to sleep much longer anyway.=20

Always keep the mother happy!=20
=20
ra byn james