Virus (off topic, naturally)

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Sun, 21 May 2000 12:25:20 +0100

Kristinn Leifsson wrote:

> >> This was a test and you failed it!
> >> Delete stuff like this.
> >>
> >> Kristinn

Dear list,

Many of you have probably been wondering what the heck that "Icelandic
dude" was doing with this "test" I posted earlier.

I wasn´t clear enough, but I was just checking whether you knew about the
new "love virus" strain. As I gather it, if a message has the letters FW in
front of the subject in the subject line it may very well be the virus.  So
don´t open anything like that.
I figure most of you knew about this but this was intended to get the
attention of those who didn´t
This had nothing to do with Terry´s post.  (Of course there was no
attachment with the message, but the virus would have that.)

Regards,

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland