pin driving fluid

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 21 May 2000 10:17:03 -0500

>>You can be thrown off by following the spelling "rosin" for that sounds
>>like an old girlfriend of mine.
>>

>On the bag that I have is the term: Rosin Bag.

The stuff I'm using is in a 4.5 oz plastic shaker bottle (like talc comes
in), saying "powdered rosin mixture", and is also available in bags or 15
pound packages. I like the bottle because I shake a little into the can
(size sorted) of tuning pins as well as on my hands, and it doesn't
dispense rosin every time I set it down like a bag will. Different methods,
same stuff.

Ron N