Where's the money

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 09:16:14 PDT

Of course if you only want to work 10 months out of the year, you would need
to tune 25 pianos per week, at $100 each. That would amount to TEN THOUSAND
DOLLARS per month! (Or roughly 19.5 pianos per week, for 52 weeks.)  Nice
work if you can get it!

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG