Where's the money

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 23 May 2000 17:36:55 -0400

Hi Andrew,

I enjoyed your post.  Also, I liked your close, "6 figures for 6 years".
Congratulations.  That's no small accomplishment.  Tells me you're doing
something right!

I'm developing my own version of what you were talking about.  I schedule
the tunings that I have to do, and have been filling in much of the left
over time with shop work.  Actually, I'm almost to the point where I'll have
to start scheduling shop time as well.  It seems that shop work has picked
up a bit, and I don't want to over-commit and promise things I can't deliver
by Christmas, or whatever, you know what I mean.  But stuff is happening.

Thanks for the words of encouragement and the ideas... nothing like a new
idea...

Brian T.