humidity problem - will this fix it?

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 26 May 2000 22:18:09 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/2000 9:32:54 PM, Clyde wrote:

<<"My question is this:  Can I expect a heat bar under the keybed to
alleviate the tightness from humidity?">>
Possibly........... To some extent at least.

<<"Should it go inside the action cavity?">>
Clyde I can only think of one way to spell... NO! :-)

<<"Or is there no way to know until I know if the sluggishness is
from key bushings or action centers?">>

And what is causing the "sluggishness" as verdigris also tends to ebb and
flow with its effects during humidity swings.
Jim Bryant (FL)