humidity problem - will this fix it?

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sat, 27 May 2000 00:57:07 EDT

I have used a product call PERK that you can get from your local dry
cleaners. Tell them what you are using it for because they will not sell it
to the general public. PERK helps clean the verdigris out of the flange. I
have actually applied in on a Steinway action, put it out in the sun,  and
later I find the verdigris oozing out of the flange.

I recommend several applications. It is only a temporary fix. The permanent
fix it to replace the parts.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR

In a message dated 05/26/2000 8:19:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,