Plastic elbows

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sat, 27 May 2000 18:35:17 PDT

Got an older "Winter" Spinet as a freebie, and it's actually in very
excellent cosmetic shape....However, not just a few, but ALL plastic elbows
are broken! Is this a job for Superman? As a newbie, I love new challenges
and consider this to be an excellent project for me. What do you think the
cost of all new elbows, and most likely new rubber grommets and any other
plastic thingies will cost me from a supply house? Btw, do the new
replacement elbows "snap" on OVER the flange pin? I sure hope so! Other than
that, it's pretty much gonna be a labor of love.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG