Plastic elbows/a fiery solution

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sun, 28 May 2000 21:28:20 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/00 5:26:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< you know the new elbows have no threads to start
 with.  The only question I've had about Bob's method (and I've not tried it,
 yet) is whether the new elbow will be impossible to remove, should you ever
want
 to do so in the future.  Although I'm not quite sure why you would want to do
 that;  by the time the new elbows are shot, the rest of the piano will be
long
 gone.

 Regards,
 Clyde Hollinger, RPT >>
 Clyde:

and you will probably be in another dimension.

Bob