Peeved in Pennsylvania... (long)

Mon, 29 May 2000 07:23:14 -0500

Brian,
At 01:59 05/29/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi List,
>I'm one very, very frustrated technician tonight.
><mega schnippp>
>What is the piano industry coming to?
<snip>
>I know I shouldn't take it personally, ...

What is this technician coming to???  Actually caring about an alleged
piano!!   Actually caring about the future owner of said alleged piano!!
Showing concern for the dealer, even!!?!

You are showing symptoms of true love.  If you don't watch out, rumours of
your condition will
get out and those owners who display similar quirks will SEEK YOU OUT and
fill your appointment book.

Keep up the good work!! We need more people like you.

Conrad
Who'll be celebrating the holiday by flying the flag, breaking out the
scrapple, Tastykakes and Rolling Rock, and marching with the VFW. (not
necessarily in that order)