Promotional ideas

Todd L. Mapes foxmeadow@freewwweb.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 13:19:39 -0500

Colleagues,

Our local chapter is looking for ways to promote the piano and its use.
We have looked at some ideas as presented in the PTG Business Resources
Manual and are considering contacting the National Piano Foundation
regarding their SPELLS program.  Some of the ideas we have come up with
include going to the music classes at our local schools and giving a
presentation about Piano 300 and holding a long piano recital at the
mall with as many piano teachers and students as we can rally together
(which was included in the PTG manual).  Has anyone else tried anything
with any success?  I'm interested in hearing your experiences and ideas.

Todd L. Mapes
Fort Smith, AR