Plate Bushings - was Re: Bushing vs. bigger pin?

Mon, 29 May 2000 22:25:27 +0200

Grin... just have to reply here... I cant really see that there is any more
substance to the below claim , ie crushing of bushings / exerting force
(not necessarily the same as actually moving) on the plate, then to the
claims I mentioned in my last.

Seems like in both cases the "logic" backing up the arguments is some
reference to some kinda "common sense".

Here again, it shouldnt really be to difficult to construct something that
would demonstrate these two conditions adequatly enough so as to put the
matter to rest once and for all....

Not my bag really.. but I just love it when I see myths attack by counter
myths...grin.

--
Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.