Promotional ideas

pryan2 pryan2@the-beach.net
Tue, 30 May 2000 07:18:03 -0400

How about going to an old folks home, hospital, orphanage etc.  and
reconditioning an old piano.  Have a local TV station film you removing the
piano and returning it all spiffied up.  Get some local sponsors (car
dealers, restaurants, etc.) to sponsor the new keyboard, new strings,
finishing and other parts.  When you return the piano, you can give a talk
and concert for the members.  TV stations would love this type of story.
You'd get a lot of free, positive publicity.

Phil Ryan
Miami Beach, FL