Tight pinblocks

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 30 May 2000 14:28:39 EDT

<<"Hi Brian,
              I'm making a 3ft tuning hammer for Jim.B. for the very same
model. Now for a very small renumeration. <G">>>

 Brian;
 Be leery of Greek Canadians offering assistance. Roger has a 4 ft. tuning
lever he uses in-store for subduing these brand X monsters out for the first
few tunings and he thinks that 9,000 inch pounds of torque is NORMAL!!! :-).

  In some cases harder and tighter is better.......this ain't one of them.
When several pins snap at the becket Brand X manufacturer might pay attention
but I have never been able to get one of theirs to snap...danged it!!!!!
  Jus looks on de bright side fella, it could have
been  two 1098s in a row to tune. :-)

Jim Bryant (FL)