Packaging

Douglasmahard@AOL.COM Douglasmahard@AOL.COM
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 17:53:47 EST

In a message dated 11/01/2000 5:44:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca writes:

<< Hi,
 In my last order, one of the little bags, that the centre pins were in,
 broke.
 It broke at the bottom seam, you either need better quality bags, or you
 could just fold, and staple them at the bottom.
 I compared the contents with one of the other bags of the same size, and
 the loose pins added up to, 20 pins less.
 This is not so much about the shortage of the pins, but to point the problem
 out to you.
 I really like your fast service.
 Regards,
 John M. Ross
 Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada

Who's shipping bags from the pianotech list?  I didn't get mine. :)

Doug Mahard