Yamaha U1 touchweight

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:37:22 -0600

lancelafargue@bellsouth.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Ron Koval
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 12:42 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Yamaha U1 touchweight

Hi all-

New customer yesterday.  Yamaha U1 that the student would like to have more
resistance to the keys. (more like the teacher's 1098)  I seem to remember
some clip weight thingees (technical term) that attached to the butt shanks.

any input? easiest to use, where to get, what to try?
thanks

Ron Koval

Chicagoland