Genck case for Sat ll

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 08:05:45 -0600

You might want to consider a hard camera case, too.  That's what I use.  You
can custom the inside to fit the unit and other stuff you carry.  Hard
plastic you can drive a car over, air/water tight with a gasket and a
pressure release valve for flying, etc.  Might be cheaper.  ?

Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of bases-loaded@juno.com
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 9:14 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Genck case for Sat ll

List -

Are there any SAT lll users who bought a Genck case for their SAT l or ll
and no longer need the Genck case?  The only cases available now are
sized to the SAT lll, so I thought I would check around for the
possibility of finding a used one that will fit the older, larger SAT.

Anyone?

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com